Thursday, June 14, 2012

I know what you hide, the pain and the sufferings, I know the secrets that you have very carefully curtained. You can fool the world but I see through you. I see through that little gap you have left while you drew your curtains, so don't fool me. I see enough from this opening.

I am not one to catch a glimpse while rushing past to where I am headed. I am not one to be disappointed with a stubborn weed, one that will move on to the next,  to one far less divine but far more easily obtained. For you are where I am headed and so I will not rush. For if you are stubborn, let me too be just as stubborn.

Let this be settled then. Let this be war then. Let this be fair though. Let this be honest in everyway. And let this be final. And in this war of words that we play, I and the deep rooted weed, let the opening widen, let me in to your workings, let me know you like you know yourself.

In your silence I am happy. And in your words that wrap me in a world of my own making, I am happy. In your laughter and the smile that follows, in your laughter of my own doing, I am happy. With you in tears and in the comfort of my hug, I am happy. With you, I am happy. So, please give me what I want, give me what is mine and yours, give me my happiness.

I asked you to play fair, but you are dishonest. You refuse to let me see beyond that teaser of an opening. Oh, well, I have reached where I am headed, perhaps your destination lies elsewhere. However, I will wait on this very spot. For if you ever decide to move on and come back in search of me, you will find me without trouble. Trouble for you? Now, we wouldn't want that would we? 

2 comments:

  1. "And in your
    words that wrap me in a world of my own
    making, I am happy"
    Grotesque. Very grotesque.

    ReplyDelete