Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I will run away and in my leaps I will find my dream. With every step, I will hit the ground harder and my heart will beat faster and I will be closer to my dream. I will chase like I chased the horizon hoping to find the end of the world, I will chase like I chased the beginning of a rainbow. And somewhere, in that ignorance I hope will lose my way and find my dream.

My heart beats a drum in my quest. A quest and nothing less, a quest for me to find myself in my dream. And as I hit the ground harder still, I find it hard to lose my way. For a road unobstructed only seems till I hit an end. And every road is the same and has been, for the horizon only seems further as I make my way and the rainbow only higher.

I want to be lost and find my way back. I want to be lost and yet I am trapped. To be lost is to be free, to be lost is to let the world lose you but have the world at your feet. To be lost is anything you want it to be, to be lost without boundaries. But I am trapped.

I have run to lose my way and now I will run to trip and lose a pretty face. I will trip and lose myself, and as my blood runs, and as I lose my pretty face I will a find a new world. I will find a world that will want to turn in disgust, a world incapable for taking me without my mask, I will find a world that is not afraid to lose me. I will run away to trip and find myself and in myself I will find my dream.

Ah. Finally, the road unobstructed is actually so. Finally the world bleeds all it true colours. Blacks and Browns mixed to disgust. I am far away from where I was, into my dream that I have found. The worlds cruelty is mine and in this cruelty I have found the world that has lost me.


No comments:

Post a Comment